Friday, September 12, 2008

Who am I? Fri Sept. 12

Today is Friday, Sept. 12, 2008 Time 3: 47

Who AM I

I have always believed that things happen for a reason. And even though I did not want to see violence happening in Chicago. It starting me to writing. Maybe this is what I was meant to do.

I see things clearer now. I think I have grown as a person. Now I know how powerful the pen really is. Not only can I write about crime, but injustices, poverty and hope. If giving the public a look at my personal experiences can help to make people think about who they are, I have succeeded. I want my life to count for something. I am not rich with monetary gain, but I am rich with love. I have good kids that love me and tread me like their hero. I have a good husband that treats me like a queen. And I love them for always being there to support me. I am truly Blessed. This experance has taught me no matter how old you are you never stop learning and growing. I would like to write a book. I am sure it would be a best seller

It's one thing that I want you to know! You get what you give.

If you give hate you get hate. But if you give love you get paradise.

Who AM I? I hope this is who I am.

Carmen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!
George

Anonymous said...

I would by 7500000000 copies of your book!
~Joy