Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama wins in Illinois Wed Nov. 5, 2008

Today is Wednesday November 5, 2008 Time 11:36

To day was a very proud day for me.So many people came out to vote. I had never seen so many people before and I have been voting for many many years. But today I saw mothers with their adult children.I saw many young adults and people that were voting for the first time. It made me feel so good. I guest the people feel that they have someone that would give them hope for the future

It took me about 45 minute to vote but that's all good.

I want to thank all the people that voted yesterday.Because this is our future and we all should be a part of it.We will have a new President soon. But with change, comes patient. So give it time. Their is no such thing as perfect.

But hopefully our new President will do the best job that he can.

I specially would like to thank some first time voter. That called to let me know they voted. My two nieces and my son.

People give your self a hand!

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: