Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have a better tomorrow, Sat Nov 22, 2008

Today is Saturday 22, November , 2008 Time 1:35

I had a great day today. I think I understand how to have a great day. When I am out I speak to every one, and If some one open a door or gives me something, I always say thank you. When I am driving I always try to let other drivers in because that is what you are suppose to do. Why Be in a hurry? It just makes you old before your time.Try to do something you like every day. Try not to let little things control you by getting you upset. Control your anger and walk away. When you control your anger then you control the outcome. We proved we have power now all we need to do is start using it. You don't have to be a hater. No one can take your Desire to be happy. I live in a war zone. But because I love my family so much, I know There is a way . I just haven thought of it yet.

I love my family and I really want them to have a better future than what I have. Man will always struggle but hopefully the struggle will be for a better tomorrow.

If you want a better tomorrow, start today.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: