Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stop the hating ... we need love

Today is Tuesday December 9,2008 Time 5:00

First I would like to wish every one a Happy Holiday and please have a safe and and Blessed New Year.

People stop hating.

How can people go to church and pray and come home and hate? When you hate others for no reason, you don't like who you are. You hate because some one has a better job than you, because some one has a bigger house than yours, because some kid is smarter than your kids. Hating takes lots of energy. What do you gain from hating? Unhappiness, and loneliness. when you look in the mirror, what do you see? A hater looking back at you.

Haters hurt everyone. Their always putting other people down because they think their better than everyone else. While they are hating they don't get to smell the roses. their is no beauty in the world for them. Love and kindness doesn't mean anything to them.

I'm glad I love Roses.

My husband and I are still in love and I am very happy

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: