Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Innocent until proven guilty

Today is Tuesday January 6, 2009 Time 4:53

I can not see why they want to impeach or take away Blagojevich's power without charging him with a crime.They could have had a special election for the Senate seat. I don't want favors for any politicians, But impeachment without charges seams like putting the cart before the horse.If he is proven guilty of something send him to jail. I love to see criminal go to jail.

It seams every one is trying to get Blagojevich out of office before he goes to trial. I know there much be something else behind this move .

The governor has the right to pick Roland Burris and I don't think Mr. Burris would have taken that appointment if there was any impropriety on his part.

If he did nothing wrong why shouldn't he take the appointment? And he is qualified. I will be glade to see Blagojevich charged so all this mess can come out in court. In Chicago there is one scandal after another because most politician are crooks. That's sad.

I'm sure this trial will be interesting.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: