Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Learning lessons about public misconduct Tues Sept. 30, 2008

Today is Tuesday , September 30, 2008 Time 9: 26

If you want to hear important news about the economy, how global warning is affecting us, Child predators and corrupted official, go to Mr. Hanania,column in the South West-News Herald. I love his column, it's very informative.

If you find that an official has committed a crime and that person goes to jail, please don't vote them back into office. The message you are sending is next time don't get caught.

If a person lies to congress about the reason for going to war and nothing happens,
and another person lies to congress about committing adultery and they want to impeach them,

What is wrong with this picture.

I would like to know? how many of you agree or disagree with the 700 Billion dollar bail out of these big companies with the tax payers money? I just do not understand why the tax payers should pay. Some of us are trying to live.

While the government throws our money away funding a war and bailing out rich people. We are left holding the bag. The C.E.O's new about this long before the public, they have their money
I don't need any one spending my money. I can do bad by myself.

I Know you have an opinion!. Please Let me hear from you?

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: