Monday, October 27, 2008

Questions abotu Sarah Palin, 10-28-08

Today is tuesday October 28, 2008 Time 8:05

Governor Palin, I used to think you were a nice person, but the ways you run your campaign shows that you are not. You have been slinging mud from the very beginning and now your dirty laundry is being shown. You are saying they keep telling lies on me. Well right or wrong now you know how it feels. You started the mud slinging so deal with it.

If you were the right person ruining to be the vice President, you would be talking about health care, the economy and what we can do to get out of thismess. But all you do is sling mud at Senator Obama. The American people don't want to hear that. We are intelligent enough to judge for our selves.

What it shows is the kind of person you are and I would not want you to be my Vice President or my President.

Governor Palin, you get what you give!

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: