Monday, October 27, 2008

Tragedy for Jennifer Hudson's family, Mon 10-27-08

Today is Monday October 27, 2008 Time 7:27

To the family of Jennifer Hudson, We are deeply sorry for the loss of your Mother, brother, and nephew. It hurts my heart to think someone could be so uncaring about human life. The killers that did this horrible crime. The death penalty is waiting . I hate to hear of the violence that plagues our City. In Chicago there has been over 4 hundred deaths in less than a year. Has this become a way of life? When will it stop?

Please stoping the killing.

Thank You
Carmen

1 comment:

Dee said...

I also would like to send my heart felt sympathy to Jennifer and the Hudson family. I hope the correct person or persons are brought to justice. You are in my prayers Jennifer.

Dee