Friday, August 8, 2008

Arson in a nearby alley Friday Aug. 8, 2008

I had been in the house for a couple of days because of the heat. When I went out, I saw my neighbor and he started telling me that someone set a car on fire in the alley behind his house and part of his garage was burned.

Three weeks ago some one broke into his garage. A month ago his car was sitting in front of his house parked, and some one ran into his car and left the scene. My other neighbor told me some one jumped over his fence. And he happen to be coming out his back door, he asked the man what he wanted? and and the man jumped back over the fence.

I told my neighbor please be carefully I don't want you to get hurt.This man and his wife are so nice, and he's eighty five years old.

We all pay taxes so why are we going through this?

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: