Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't let fear stop your dreams, Thurs Aug 14, 2008

Have you ever wondered why you did not become a great singer, or a great dancer. You know you sing as good as Beyonce, and dance as good as Micheal. What I came up with is fear. Most people have a fear of success. If we take a chance and go for our dream it might happen,then what? Fear sets in and we stop trying.

Life is strange that way.

When I started writing about Living in a war zone, I had that fear. I said I can't do this, my writing skills are not good at all, I don't know what to talk about, they might not like me. With the support of my family, and a very good friend, here I am.

I hope you do not let the fear of success keep you from living your dreams.

You might try something and fail, but keep trying and you will succeed.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: