Monday, August 18, 2008

Chicago Olympics -- How about fight crime? SUn Aug 17, 2008

The City is making all kinds of preparation for the Olympic in 2016.D oes that mean the City will be cleaning up some of the crime in our city, or just hiring more police officers just to guard the people that come to the Olympic?

I was told that minors have certain rights. Minor don't pay bills, they don't work, What about the tax payers? minors should not be aloud to destroy property and not be held accountable ... When they break in to your garage, break your car window ,guess who has to pay?

Seniors live on a fixed income. Where do we get the money from? Maybe from the minors parents that cause the problems. If I hit a kid I am held responsible. If they hit me I am held responsible. Why ?

Pleases give us a brake.

Thank You
Carmen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear blogger I was shocked to read paper today. I live Englewood and 3 weeks ago I started warzone blog called warzonediary.blogspot.com