Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life was safer when I was growing up Tuesday August 11, 2008

I remember when I was a kid, all the fun we had, we wouldn't get beat up, for being in the wrong neighborhood. We wouldn't get our clothes stolen at school, we wouldn't get shot down on the way home. What happened to the good old days.?

Do you think about going out of your way to help some one, visit some one sick, work in your neighborhood or church? But then talk your self out of it. Well I have done it several times.There are days I don't want to get out of bed. But It is important to me to accomplish something everyday.

I am so blessed to have this opportunity to express my opinions. It helps me to cope with all the things African Americans go through. It makes me have hope that I can make a different .
To all the people responsible for this great opportunity, Thank You from my heart.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: