Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Keeping our kids safe, Wed Aug 6, 2008

I wish I had the answers to world hunger, global warming and terrorism, but I don't. I can only try, with your help to come up with a solutions on how to keep our kids safe.

We seem to think that life is suppose to be easy but it's not. From the beginning of time parents have struggle with their kids. My grandparents struggled, my Mother struggled. I struggled, and my kids are struggling. Parents will always need to work hard to come up with an answer.Do you know that you are smarter than your kids?

For examble, if you tell you kids they can not go out until they clean their rooms, and they go out any way what do you do? Fuss and cuss?Nooooooo. Beat them with the broom?Noooooooooo. First always let your kids know the consequence of his or her action. Then Hit them where it hurts. No money, No T.V., No Internet and stay in the house. That will really hurt them. Make them tell you where you can fine them if you need to.Make them check in with you every couple of hours.

As parents we work to feed our kids and give them a place to live. We must work just as hard to keep them from getting killed.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: