Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday August 5, 2008 9:20 PM: Daley should take Governor's help

Governor Blagojevich, told Mayor Daley that the violence in Chicago is out of control, He would send in the national guard, if needed. The Mayor said , We don't need any help. If you watch the news in Chicago they talk about gun violence every day. Kids get killed sitting on their front porch, riding the bus, walking down the street. I see people on the South and west side marching against gang violence. I have a poster in my window that says please don't shoot me i want to grow up .

The Mayor lives here, why is he letting this go on in his City?

I was talking to a store owner yesterday. He told me some gangs were on the street fighting and he called the police. They never showed up. Hours later, after the fighting was over, he called back, and was told he could file a complaint. He did.

We need your help to stop the violence. Please vote if you don't fell safe in Chicago.

Thank You
Carmen

No comments: